Released on Monday, May 20, 2019
- Retailer can generate the report to know the outstanding quota balances.
- Retailer can now control the items that needs to be synced with Quickbooks.
Released on Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- SellersCommerce is now connected with Avalara for extensive tax rates.
- SellersCommerce is now connected with Shipworks for shipping rates and delivery.
- SellersCommerce is now connected with Shipstation for shipping rates and delivery.
- Retailers can now sync shoppers, products and orders to QuickBooks seamlessly.
- Purchasing agents can buy products for non-registered employees/shoppers.
- Admin can generate Inventory Feed Exceptions report.
- Optimised the store build process to launch the stores quickly and easily.
- Gift card balance will be pulled automatically and shown in the checkout.
- Client Admin user can login to Account admin with appropriate role privillages.
- Order Confirmation Email will display the embrodery information only when entered.
- Tax can be calculated at item level instead of order level.
Released on Thursday, February 28, 2019
- Added New Payment Gateway "PayEezy" in the payment process.
- Implemented Two Way DropShip configuration for suppliers.
Configured Embellisher for all the providers.
Released on Thursday, January 31, 2019
- Assigning Embellishment to product sets.
- Gave new featire to assign Employee Additional Fields to Master Profile.
- Allow Back order functionality fr Supplier Products.
- Retricted the employee to able to select the options in product detail page when there were only one option and one option value tagged to product.
- Improved performance of storefont pages.
- Made some usability changes in store front.