Table of Contents
Chapter 1: What Is a Company Store?
Chapter 5: How to Setup a Company Promo Store
Company Stores Are an Easy and Efficient Way to Expand Your Brand to People That Promote it
A well-thought-out Company Store provides a cost-effective way for you to circulate the use of products, while also supporting the strategy and objectives of corporate and brand management.
You will be able to disseminate your brand across people, places and many platforms while ensuring consistent, real-time demands.
Suppliers and distributors will be able to create multiple eCommerce stores for each of their accounts or product lines, while controlling all online company stores through one centralized administration portal.
Having the power to regulate who approaches what in your online company store is a key component.
You must be able to manage product access at the user and/or user-group level, giving you enough power to determine who can order what products by customizing what each individual can see and/or order through specific colors, sizes, prices, logo, and more – so customers only see the products that are geared towards their industry needs.
Wearable products and hard goods can be printed on demand, be made to order, or held as inventory in a warehouse.
With an online company store, there are no restrictions to the quantity of items or services you can sell. In addition, you can list items with multiple SKU’s and variations.
Along these lines, regardless of whether you’re a little boutique or a huge business, you can showcase whatever you have in-store.
Choosing an eCommerce platform for your company store is also a major factor when it comes to setting up a company store. Find one that benefits the promotion of your business.
Sellers Commerce Uniform Program Management is packed with all the features you need to control users, create flexible payment programs (breaking out payments in a number of ways to fit business needs), set allowances (either by price, quotas, or credit cards), product groups and quotas for employees across your organization or client accounts to meet budgets, workflow, the sites overall design, and more.
Who Needs Company Stores?
Anyone that values efficiency, quality, consistency in branding and marketing campaigns, brand and image control, cost-effective distribution of promotional merchandise and materials, and hassle-free management of promotional products should invest in a company store.
From retail to healthcare to sports, uniform demand can come from many different directions.
Thats where B2B Marketing Strategies come into play. B2B Marketing is especially important for retailers in the Sporting Goods and Medical Care Industry.
For example: With the ongoing changes of sports equipment, an increase in demand, competition and the seasonality of sports, the sporting industry is one of the most competitive and dynamic industries for business.
Company stores can help sporting goods retailers manage this by giving them a substitute channel to help reach their clients, reaching an even greater number of clients than they would with just retail shops.
When it comes to the medical care industry, scrubs are essential tools of the trade for nurses, medical assistants, and other health professionals.
With scrubs, masks, gloves, eye wear, and a myriad of other items playing a vital role in creating a sanitary environment while keeping employees comfortable during long shifts, its critical for uniform marketers to conveniently offer uniform products and medical gear at an affordable price.
Wholesalers will use micro-stores to supply products to individual retailers at a discounted price when buying in bulk, and most retailers and uniform marketers offer product customization (logo, color, size, etc).
Providing equipment and clothing for such sensitive and high demand operations is never easy.
But if your business can do it effectively through an online company store, youll have no shortage of customers or revenues.
If your business specializes in selling goods and services to specific clients, micro stores are a great feature to have.
And if you follow our 10 Question Checklist Before Launching a Company Store and How to Setup a Company Promo Store, you will that creating one is not as difficult as it might initially seem.
The Benefits of a Company Store and Why You Need One
Without sales order automation and eCommerce technology, monitoring who is ordering what can be somewhat troublesome for your customer service staff, due to scattered workflow.
Simplified and Accelerated Order Processing will allow your staff to process orders and resolve issues in one location, ensuring your customers receive exactly what they ordered in a timely manner.
Another advantage of a multi-store store is that it enables
you to keep up brand consistency.
Having a solitary hotspot for your organization’s promotional products that have been structured with the same branding guidelines allows you to tell a story across your promotional endeavors.
Here are a few Benefits of Having a Company Store:
- Controlled Branding – Being able to control the use of branded products shows the importance of brand integrity, while also encouraging and supporting internal compliance – thus minimizing any potential mishaps. A well-controlled Company Store makes sure products are pre-approved for safety, quality and performance before they are distributed. Brand consistency will help maintain your company’s reputation.
- Custom Reporting – A company store that is built around the best practices of B2B Marketing should be able to provide you with any and all information you need to know about the buyers and any purchases made. Custom reporting options will allow you to sort through criteria and give you the accurate data you’re searching for (i.e. order history, product performance, and more).
- Promotional Flexibility – Promotional support and flexibility such as providing coupons, discounts and adjusting pricing can go a long way in driving users to the Company Store for branded items.
- Centralized Dashboard – Having a company store with a centralized dashboard is a major advantage that allows administrators to control branded marketing through the back end. By adjusting user authorizations, approvals can be given ahead of time. Admins can also update, delete, and add to any products while managing the entire inventory.
- Marketing – Incorporating a marketing element to your online company store can help increase awareness and the overall usage of the program. Many use email marketing campaigns to promote new products, special promotions, and much more. Content and products should be occasionally update to keep things fresh for users.
Having your own eCommerce website is an important piece of your B2B marketing strategy.
A company store is a great way to expand your brand by acquiring loyal customers, gaining new insights, and getting creative with your marketing campaigns.
However, depending on a solitary channel for the majority of your sale can be tricky.
Expanding where you sell your product online can help you obtain new customers, particularly as eCommerce continues to become increasingly popular.
How Sellers Commerce Can Help Your Online Company Store
By providing our clients with the best technology solutions, we allow businesses to do what they do best.
Our experience with providing online solutions for customers has enabled us to construct the most unique stages to meet any business needs!
One of our trademarks over the years has been supporting client specific industries.
We host many different industries such as Promotional Products, Uniforms, Footwear & Gear, Fasteners and Medical Equipment.
Uniform Program Management will allow you to:
- Customize what each individual can see and/or order
- Provide specific colors, sizes, logos, prices and more for any product or customer
- Use any number of payments that meet your business needs
- Set allowances either by credit cards, price or quotas (you can set up recurring rules so that allowances are updated with the amount that you set)
- Set up payroll deductions that allow customers to pay any amount via credit card that goes over their current limit
Our Multi-Sites platform allows you to manage and design the default template for your clients through Master Admin, get customers faster online through an easy and convenient form that helps clients configure their store within minutes, simple store creation through DIY Store Builder that clients can understand without assistance, and much more!
Contact us today to see how can we can assist your Branded Stores in no time.