You will be on a team responsible for supporting the company’s global development team of hardware and software engineers developing within the Azure & AWS cloud environment. Responsible for Design and implement shorthand long-term strategic plans with data-backed recommendations to meet current and future requirements around engineering and operations of Infrastructure Configuration Management.
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure.
- Azure, AWS, IAM, EC2, S3, Route53, VPC, ECS, EKS, ECR, RDS
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Azure Devops, Git or Jenkins
- Docker containers & microservices setup.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Process-oriented with great documentation skills
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as
- Expertise with Windows and Linux operating system environments
- Develops and maintains mission-critical information extraction, analysis, and management systems.
- Provides direct and responsive support for urgent analytic needs.
- Participates in architecture and software development activities.
- Translates loosely defined requirements into solutions.
- Uses open-source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project.
- Uses coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow.
- Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem.
- Performs incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered.
- You will proactively evaluate existing and planned systems and applications for weaknesses and will recommend options for improvement.
- Work closely with the company’s hardware and software engineers, providing expert guidance Azure on AWS environments
- Implement automated testing deployment and monitoring within the infrastructure
- Review systems and applications for design weaknesses; provide recommendations to improve the environments implement approved changes.
- Ensure the company remains compliant with applicable standards and guidelines.