You will be on a team responsible for supporting the company’s global development team of software engineers. We are looking for an experienced Database Developer to join our team! As a Database Developer at our company, you will be responsible for designing, testing, planning, implementing, protecting, operating, managing, and maintaining our databases.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases.
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems.
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests.
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions.
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices.
- Gather user requirements and identify new features.
- Develop technical and training manuals.
- Provide data management support to users.
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements.
- Research and suggest new database products, services, and protocols
- 4+ years of experience with programming languages such SQL coding
- Easily design and implement a business process into functional and efficient code
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Transparent Data Encryption (TDE)
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Analysis Services
- Familiarity with the practical application of NoSQL\NewSQL databases
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications